Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wait... What?

So, I was studying last night for the chemistry we had today. I sat down at around midnight and opened up my Chem book and started to read the 2 chapters that were going to cover the test. As I read, I got more and more into it.... I was a lot more interested in the book than the teacher when she talks... Wait...

Now, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love chemistry, just being able to know what molecules can combine with others and form the most interesting reactions possible. I hate my chemistry class because the teacher is so damn boring. All she does is walk in, start up a powerpoint, and talk the entire class, showing us tables and pictures.



So, I figure since the book is really interesting to me, I'll just read a few chapters ahead so that when she talks, I can pay only a little bit of attention and still completely understand... Sounds good to me :D

5 comments:

  1. I had teachers like this in high school. My solution was to take notes, nap stealthily, and read the notes later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading ahead is always helpful! It lets you slack off during class for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I can't study u_u, I really hate to read, I hate reading more that a sunny day.

    ReplyDelete